If some of you aren’t aware, I raised my daughters on my own. Being a single mom is not always easy, but it’s the single most important the I’ve ever done, and the most rewarding.
I used to write the Bangor Single Mom column on Examiner.com, until they closed down, and I loved writing for that outlet. When it closed, I decided I needed to put up my own site on the topic of single moms, so I’ve been slowly getting it up and running. The site is called Single Mom Family: Loving Life Together.
There’s a good amount of content over there already. For example, I’ve covered:
- Reviews of books and other things.
- Getting our finances in order.
- Mom’s need for socialization.
- Business and work, and creating our own success.
- Memories from when the girls were growing up.
- Tips for being a great single mom!
- And so much more.
Join me on the site. Sign up for updates. And share your memories and tips with us on the site. Can’t wait to see you over there!