Our Hands of Hope thrift store is right next door to Kmart. Perhaps to take advantage of the traffic generated from Kmart’s closing sale, Hands of Hope has been having a sale of their own. Right now you can get 25% off everything. I decided to stop in the other day to see what they have available at the thrift store.
Hands of Hope has good deals to begin with, so a sale is extra special. These were the deals I found:
- 2 small glasses & 1 sundae cup regularly priced at $0.49 each, paid $0.37 each. Saved $0.36.
- Size 4T jacket regularly priced at $2.99, paid $2.24. Saved $0.75.
- Board book – Batman – regularly priced at $0.99, paid $0.74. Saved $0.25.
- Size 4T TMNT tee-shirt regularly priced at $1.00, paid $0.75. Saved $0.25.
- Size 4T dress shirt regularly priced at $1.50, paid $1.12. Saved $0.38.
Total saved: $1.99
The clothing is for Little Man (my grandson), and the board book is a gift for him for the holidays.
What deals have you found recently at your local thrift store?