At the time of this trip, Kmart was having deals up to 80% off. Not too bad. The layout of the store has changed because they are moving more and more of what they have left to the front half of the store. As shelves clear (mostly) items are moved. Now you have to look around to see what is still available.
Clothing is no longer assorted by size groupings and whatnot, so you have to look through each rack. Some of the toys are to the front, and other things are placed here and there. There are still good products left, that are worth the prices their asking.
I still think it is worth it to check the store out during this last week. I found these deals during shopping trip # 5:
- Avery 5-pack index dividers regularly priced at $5.49, sticker price was $3.99, paid $1.99. Saved $3.50.
Jaclyn Smith dress pants regularly priced at $24.99, paid $7.49. Saved $17.50.
- Jaclyn Smith dress shirt regularly priced at $12.98, paid $3.89. Saved $9.09.
- 2 pair slipper socks, holiday style, regularly priced at $6.99 each, paid $3.49 each. Saved $7.00
- Men’s 3-pack socks regularly priced at $6.99, paid $4.19. Saved $2.80.
- Dove trial size soap regularly priced at $1.49, paid $0.89. Saved $0.60.
- Scrunchies 3-pack regularly priced at $4.49, paid $2.69. Saved $$1.80
- Essential Home dish soap 16 ounce regularly priced at $1.00, paid $0.75. Saved $0.25.
- 2 (40 ct) Smart Sense antibacterial wipes regularly priced at $2.00, paid $1.50 each. Saved $1.00.
Total saved: $43.54 + $3.10 in SYWR points + $7.36 gift card = $54.00
- My daughter Zowie had a gift card she was not going to use, so she emailed it to me.
- I used what SYWR points I had available to save a few extra dollars on the day’s purchases.
- Three of the items above are to be used as gifts at the holidays.
- The dress pants and shirt were great deals for a work outfit!
Have you been enjoying the sales at a closing Kmart or other store?