Frugal Recipes is the sister blog to this site, both of which I run myself and offer for your reading pleasure. On the blog I offer a series of cookbooks including Main Meal Magic and Beverages on a Budget, and an eBook titled Keeping the Single Mom Home: The Kitchen.
Of course there are plenty of recipes on the site, including:
- Cinnamon-Coconut Fruit Salad
- Turkey Soup with Pineapple
- Banana Chip Trail Mix
- Apple-Pear Sauce
The blog also includes articles such as:
- 7 Better Breakfast Ideas
- Best Ways to Save Money on Food While Keeping it Healthy
- What to Eat During the Very Lean Weeks
- Top Frugal Foods Posts in 2013
- Put Together Delicious Meals from Leftovers
Get a cup of tea. Have a seat. And peruse the blog for plenty of ideas on how to feed your family frugally.
Do not forget to subscribe while you are there, and to share.