I have been decluttering and learning to simplify my life. This process is helping:
- Me to learn that I do not need so much.
- Me to learn the art of letting go.
- Others to see that I do not want them to give me so many things, unless they will be useful.
- Others in that I am giving of my ‘things’ that I no longer want away.
- Me to prepare to move to Salem without so much stuff, paying less to move what I will have left.
Deciding what to let go is somewhat difficult. I have (mostly) done my bedroom and the livingroom, but I am still seeing things that I can live without.