I sometimes use coupons, but not always. I cut out many more than I use. Why?
- It is usually cheaper to purchase a store/generic brand.
- Store/generic brands are generally just brand names with less decorative packaging.
- Ex: If your store sells Hood milk, then the store brand milk is likely Hood.
Here are some tips:
- Do not be brand loyal.
- By discounted items that need to be used right off. Use a coupon if you have one for extra savings.
- Stock up when butter is sold for .33 a package, etc.Use a coupon if you have one for extra savings.
- Buy in bulk when it will really save you money. Use a coupon if you have one for extra savings.
What tips do you have? Please share.