Ted Kennedy did a lot of good things in his life, as well as having a good deal of fun, LOL. here are some of the good things that he accomplished in his life:
- He helped to ensure that wheel chair ramps were installed in public areas.
- He worked ensuring medical care for all children.
- He helped create COBRA.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The Family and Medical Leave Act.
- The Meals on Wheels Act (elderly)
- The Low Income Heating Energy Assistance Program.
- Individuals with Disabilities Education.
- The Handicapped Children’s Protection Act.
- Summer Jobs for Youth Program.
- The School-to-Work Opportunities Act.
Well, those are some of my favorites. He did so much more, though. You can learn more about his accomplishments at http://dennysblogfeeds.blogspot.com/2009/08/how-senator-ted-kennedy-affected-your.html
RIP Ted Kennedy