In Financial Aid for Students: Part 1, I discussed the Pell Grant and FAFSA. Then, in Financial Aid for Students: Part 2, I discussed the Financial Aid Wizard and the Scholarship Matching Wizard. In part 3, I will be listing specific financial aid opportunities for your soon to be college student.
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program for Individuals from Disadvantaged Backgrounds
- TRIO Talent Search
- TRIO Student Support Services
- TRIO Educational Opportunity Centers
- Student Career Experience Program
- Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students
- Federal Student Aid Loan and Grant Data
- Job Opportunities for Low-Income individuals
Zowie and I are looking into each of these further, to see if they will be useful to us. I want her to have the best education possible. It is her desire to become an adolescent psychologist, which is a ten year college term. This will be very expensive. She understands that she will be working through college, and that I will help as much as I can.
P.S. If you know of other scholarships, please let us know in the comments section. Thank you.
Other Articles of Interest: